Lawrence M. Light, Founder of eJobCoach
Lawrence M Light founded eJobCoach Unlimited 25 years ago. As a coach he has worked with a wide variety of job-seekers (e.g., middle level managers, C-level managers, technical specialists, administrators, marketeers, ex-business owners, mothers returning to work, and many more).
His experience working for such large companies as IBM, Xerox, CSC plus small companies like Atlantic Software, contribute to understanding of what business is all about and what it takes to find a new job. He has dealt with some of the most well-known companies in the world: to name a few, ARCO, Hewlett Packard, Levi Strauss, Union Bank, Credit Lyonaisse, government entities such as Customs & Excise in Canada, EDD in California, military bases such as the SeaBees in Pt. Mugu. And, because he was laid off after 13 years with one company (where he was V.P. of Sales, Marketing and Consulting), and then found two good new jobs in six weeks, he can empathize with what many clients are going through today in this pandemic and post-pandemic world.
He’s conducted many public seminars and served on the Board of 40+ and as a member of the Philadelphia Area Coaches Alliance (PACA), International Coach Federation (ICF), and Coachville, as well as attended workshops with one of the original founders of NLP in Washington, D.C.
He works out of his home office in Mission Viejo, Orange County, California, and coaches people all over the U.S. and sometimes, via Skype or FaceTime, abroad. His office phone is (949) 716-3581; his email is [email protected]. He’s easy to talk to and always responds to calls or emails.
What We Can Do For You
- Provides objectivity and accountability;
- Teaches you how to conduct an effective job search;
- Keeps you focused and on the right track to a new job;
- Provides expert assistance with networking, even for shy people;
- Teaches you how to tap into the “hidden” job market;
- Shows you how to write “Killer” Resumes and Cover Letters;
- Helps you to be pro-active with Broadcast Letters;
- Provides interviewing tips, skills and techniques;
- Counsels you on working with recruiters and head hunters;
- Maximizes your salary negotiations; and much more…
It goes without saying that all of our offerings are designed to help people find jobs quickly!